Home » ViewSonic Monitor

ViewSonic VG1930wm 19-inch Widescreen LCD Monitor

Written By: Best Sellers LCD Monitor on April 16, 2010 5 Comments

• Device Type – LCD
  • Dimensions – 18.1″ x 17.1″ x 9.1″
  • Weight – 11.9 lbs

Product Description
The ViewSonic 19-inch VG1930wm features widescreen and multimedia performance for a unique desktop experience. Ideal for use by graphics professionals who need the wider screen area to see all their work and for working in two documents side-by-side. Gamers and graphics professionals will love the FAST 5MS VIDEO RESPONSE that delivers blur-free, full motion video and crystal-clear graphics rendering. OPTISYNC ANALOG AND DIGITAL INPUTS provide versatile connectivity …

More >>

ViewSonic VG1930wm 19-inch Widescreen LCD Monitor

Tags: , , , ,

Digg this!Add to del.icio.us!Stumble this!Add to Techorati!Share on Facebook!Seed Newsvine!Reddit!Add to Yahoo!

5 Responses to “ViewSonic VG1930wm 19-inch Widescreen LCD Monitor”

1. Ramon B. Magsaysay says on: 16 April 2010 at 5:03 pm

OUR OFFICE STAFF AND OUR OWN HOME USERS FOR COMPUTING HAVE BEEN UPGRADING OUR PC MONITORS TO THE FLAT LCD THESE PAST TWO YEARS. WE HAVE TRIED A FEW BRANDS AND WE DECIDED TO STICK TO THE VIEWSONIC FOR ITS HIGH GRADE AND EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE, GREAT DESIGN.

RAMON MAGSAYSAY, JR.

2. Kane Rose says on: 16 April 2010 at 5:08 pm

Well i bought this about a year ago and no problems so far…

i scratched it when i was rearranging my room…it bugs me alot

the speakers on the monitor are not good at all…their good if you dont have and speakers though :p

3. William G. Macrides says on: 16 April 2010 at 5:10 pm

The VG1930 has a big bright reasonably tsght screen when used in the VGA mode. The screen really comes to life in the digital mode. Speakers are not the greatest but adiquet. Good buy for the price.

4. Tim Hinds says on: 16 April 2010 at 5:43 pm

I love the graphics capability. I Also like the Ergonomic stand. But the speakers leave a lot to be desired.

5. P1967 says on: 16 April 2010 at 7:04 pm

Got this View Sonic as a Father’s Day gift. The wide screen offers an entirely new experience.

However, beware that according to the manufacturer, the optimal screen resolution is 1440×900. My pc is about 8 years old and I can’t achieve that high a resolution (without, I’m told, investing in a new graphics card).

The resolution I currently have the monitor set at is okay, but the text appears furry or fuzzy. Since mostly what I do is read/write, this is bothersome.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Copyright © 2010 Cheap LED Monitor, All rights reserved.| Indy Premium theme by Techblissonline.com